A Penthouse View
3 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Sunday
- 2nd Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 3 BR, 2 B. Q * Q * 2B. Island Club linen service with beds made. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 flat screen cable TVs including 40” HD LCD with DVR in living area, Blu-ray DVD, stereo with CD player, free unlimited long distance in the US, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fan. Reverse floor plan. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower with dressing area, picnic table, Weber grill. Situated on an elevated lot with panoramic ocean view from upstairs great room and kitchen. Ocean access across the street. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 6820 Ocean Drive in Columbus Square.
This oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Monthly rentals do not include linens, but may be added to your reservation. Monthly rental rates available upon request. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|$2,195||$1,895||$1,395||N/A / 995||N/A|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
This was one of the nicest homes we've stayed in and was perfect for our family of five. It's not a big house, but it is nicely appointed. The house was very clean and well maintained. There are no games for a rainy day so bring some if you think you'll want them (there were plenty of puzzles though). There were no movies either but there is a DVD player, so you might want to bring those too. The beach access is just across the road and over slightly and the beach was not crowded at all here. There were no photos of the kitchen but it was nice and there is an island with a few chairs which worked well for us.
Give us a call!