A Penthouse View
3 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Sunday
- 2nd Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 3 BR, 2 B. Q * Q * 2B. Island Club linen service with beds made. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 flat screen cable TVs including 40” HD LCD with DVR in living area, Blu-ray DVD, stereo with CD player, free unlimited long distance in the US, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fan. Reverse floor plan. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower with dressing area, picnic table, Weber grill. Situated on an elevated lot with panoramic ocean view from upstairs great room and kitchen. Ocean access across the street. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 6820 Ocean Drive in Columbus Square.
This oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Monthly rentals do not include linens, but may be added to your reservation. Monthly rental rates available upon request. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|$2,195||$1,895||$1,395||N/A / 995||N/A|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Nice furnishings, light and airy. Close to walkway to beach. Outside shower. Great views from windows and porches. Kitchen well-appointed.Stairs were a little tricky. Two people tripped on narrow stair tread. Bathrooms were small. Little counter space and only one bathroom on level with 3 bedrooms .Mirror over sink was so low my husband couldn't his face to shave. Ample parking under house and in driveway. Quiet area. Refrigerator door would not close completely. Two mornings we awoke to warm milk and melted butter because door was open night long. Thermostat on middle level. Often too warm in living area upstairs.
Give us a call!