A Seaside Shangri La East
4 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 2 B. Q * Q * D, S * D, S. Island Club linen service with beds made. Two oceanfront BRs each with Q, one with high oceanview balcony. Dishwasher, washer/dryer on ground level, 5 cable TVs (1 in each BR; large TV in LR), DVD player, stereo with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout. Cozy and comfortable family getaway. Open floor plan with ocean views from living room, dining room and kitchen. Decorated with tropical décor and colors; hardwood flooring. Covered and open decks with porch furniture and rockers. Park-style charcoal grill. Tropical landscaping. Boardwalk to the beach with oceanfront sitting area and outside shower. Great location on a quiet street convenient to shopping and local restaurants. Walking distance to Bogue Pier. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 8607 Ocean View Drive.
|$2,600||1950 / 2400||1150 / 1350||895 / 950||$895|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
This was our first trip to Emerald Isle and undoubtedly will not be our last. Our accomodations were neat, clean and the kitchen applicances/tools/dishes plentiful. We were blessed to have our grown children and their children with us and had plenty of room to relax while enjoying the direct access to the ocean beach. Highly recommend this location (close to nearby grocery store, many shops (including beauty shop for wife) and easily accessible to Morehead for additional fun. Emerald Isle Realty make the job of check in and check out easy and we loved their departing continental breakfast.
Cottage was clean. Sink had a leak and maintenance was very quick to respond. Location to shops was great. Thought 2 bathrooms might not be enough for 8 people, but worked out fine. Living room tv needs to be upgraded (upsized). Very small TVs in bedrooms, never used them. Deck not new as pictured! Overall, not a bad place.
Give us a call!