Aboard Delight East
4 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 3 B. Q * Q * Q * 2D. Island Club linen service with beds made. Awesome beachfront view with a Key West sunset! Each side is identical and spacious (rent one or both). Beach view from every room. 40’ x 16’ saline swimming pool (shared). Heated pool is available for an additional $600 per week (operable only when air temperature is above 60°). Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 5 TVs with digital cable, premium channels and DVR (40” HDTV in living area, 37” HDTV in MBR and 24” flat screen TVs in 3 BRs), DVD players, free unlimited long distance in the US and Canada, wireless high speed Internet access, whirlpool tub, ceiling fans throughout. Books and board games provided. Huge covered and open upper and lower decks on entire beachfront with picnic table, rockers and porch swing. Gas grill, enclosed hot/cold outside shower, carport. Private boardwalk to beach with dune deck. Cul-de-sac location with paved drive and ample parking. Professionally landscaped. Located in Sea Crest. Available year-round. No smoking. No pets. 6401 Ocean Drive.
|$4,425||3875 / 3925||2425 / 2525||1500 / 1675||$1,500|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Love the beach
Good house, very comfortable. My only criticism is the master shower. So small you cannot bend over and the shower head is inadequate. Loved the location.
E. W. Hudson
Have always enjoyed staying at this cottage. Convenient location. Beautiful beach access. Covered porch which is a plus. Everything (except food!) we needed was furnished. Like the layout. Certainly hope to stay there again.
Give us a call!