All Good East
5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 5 BR, 3 1/2 B. Great room features cathedral ceiling and bay window with spectacular, panoramic views. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 5 cable TVs, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, jacuzzi, ceiling fans throughout. Reverse floor plan with BRs on all 3 levels. Two BRs with sound view, one with private balcony. Extensive covered and open decks with porch furniture. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower, gas grill. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 3101 Ocean Drive.
EAST: K * K * Q * Q * 2S. Island Club linen service with beds made. 40” flat screen with Blu-ray DVD in great room. Grilling area with picnic table.
WEST: K * K * Q * Q * 2S * QSS. Island Club linens provided. 1 flat screen HDTV, stereo/CD player, answering machine. Available year ‘round.
The East side rents monthly in the off season. Monthly rentals do not include linens, but may be added to your reservation. October & April $2,200; November - March $1,900. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail email@example.com
|$3,750||3250 / 3650||2065 / 2265||1300 / 1495||$1,095|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
We had a great vacation and will likely return. All Good East was great and another family member rented All Good West. I would rate AGE slightly higher, but that's likely more of a styling preference. The gas grill was a nice addition and it was very clean.
Everything was absolutely perfect! The house was beautiful and the views were breathtaking. The house had everything we needed. There was a perfect amount of décor to make the house feel homey. No issues at all. We loved being oceanfront...very convenient being only steps from the beach. Emerald Isle Realty was very pleasant to work with and answered all of our questions. We cannot wait to go back!
Give us a call!