6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Indian Beach, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 6 BR, 5 1/2 B. K * K * K * Q * Q * Q, S * 2QSS. Sand Castle Club linen service with beds made and mid-week tidy. Oceanfront 12’ x 26’ swimming pool, hot tub. Heated pool is available for an additional $600 per week. Two spacious master bedroom suites on oceanfront each with jacuzzi. LCD 20” TV/DVD and iPod docks; all BRs are oceanfront or ocean view with balconies or decks. Bonus area on top floor with second living area, game table and coffee bar with beautiful soundfront views. Playroom on ground level with 2 QSS, 57” HDTV with DVR and HD channels and DVD. Outstanding floor plan, Brazilian cherry floors, designer decorated. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Elevator, gas fireplace, wet bar, icemaker, 7 cable TVs including 50” HD plasma with DVR and HD channels in main living area, 4 DVD players, stereo with CD player and iPod dock, free unlimited long distance, answering machine, 2 dishwashers, 2 mini refrigerators and 2 full size refrigerators, washer/dryer, water softener, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout. Covered porches and open decks all with furniture, gas grill, gazebo, enclosed hot/cold outside shower, garage. Weekly only. Available year ‘round. No smoking. No pets. 1809 Salter Path Road.
|$9,025||7895 / 8350||4475 / 4675||2650 / 3050||$2,350|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
The perfect large family house. My family has rented this house since it was first built...actually 3 x a year!
Loved atlantis. A few problems with the rental at first, but Emerald Isle Realty took care of them and were very fair with us.
Give us a call!