Barefoot in Paradise II
4 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Saturday
- 2nd Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 4 BR, 2 B. K * Q * 2S * 2S * QSS. Island Club linen service with beds made. Oceanside 14’ x 30’ swimming pool. Heated pool is available for an additional $600 per week (operable only when air temperature is above 60°). Two additional baths adjacent to pool area. Den with TV. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 5 cable TVs, 3 DVD players, wireless high speed Internet access, den, ceiling fans. Large deck with porch furniture, picnic table, gas grill, outside shower. Easy beach access. Professionally landscaped. Weekly only. Available year-round. No smoking. No pets. 7208 Ocean Drive.
This almost oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. September & May $2,265; October & April $1,925; November - March: $1,640. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|$3,250||2750 / 3150||1950 / 2050||1550 / 1475||$1,400|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
We love this house and have rented it twice now.. however it does have some issues that need to be addressed.. The bathroom on the left as you enter house kept stopping up on us so did the tub. we bought dranio and had to keep using it and plunger just to keep this one open. The referigerator doesn't get very cold, the microwave sounds like an airplane landing. These are small things that can easily be fixed. We are hoping they do because we want to come back.
Give us a call!