Carolina Breeze West
4 bedrooms, 4 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 4 B. K * K * Q * Q, S * 2S. Island Club linen service with beds made. Each side features two MBRs, each with its own oceanfront deck, wall mounted flat screen TV and DVD player; Blu-ray DVD, DVR, Netflix and Bluetooth compatible docking station in living area. All BRs are equipped with flat screen TVs and DVDs as well as each of the living rooms. Granite countertops in all baths. Each side also features its own outdoor hot tub, outdoor hot/cold shower, covered and open oceanfront decks with furniture and gas and charcoal grills. The convenient connecting door makes for a perfect family reunion home which includes wireless high speed Internet access, expanded cable package including HBO/Cinemax/Stars, free long distance and iPod docking station, along with dishwasher, washer/dryer, ceiling fans throughout and much more. Weekly only. Available year ‘round. No smoking. No pets. 7311 Ocean Drive.
This oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. October & April $2,300; November - February $1,940. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail email@example.com
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
The beach house was very nice and clean. Kitchen was well stocked and there were a few games in the laundry room for enjoyment. This is the second time we rented the house. The first being two years ago. It was as nice this time as it was the last. However, we probably will need to find another place next time we visit the beach. Not because of the house disappointed us but because we find we need something with fewer steps.
We really liked the location, the cleanliness, and the fact that it was well equipped and well taken care of. We will likely book there again. Was impressed that owner called to see if all was well.
Give us a call!