4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths | Check in on Saturday
- 3rd Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 4 BR, 5 1/2 B. Q * Q * Q * Q, B (D down, S up) * Q futon, D futon. Spacious BRs all with private baths. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 6 cable TVs, DVD player, water softener. Reverse floor plan. Covered and open decks with porch furniture including picnic table and chairs. Large family room with futons, sofa and TV. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Third row with good ocean views and easy beach access. Located in Daisywood, exclusive oceanside subdivision with low traffic; quiet and private yet convenient to Emerald Plantation shops and restaurants. Walk to Playland area with waterslide and other amusements. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 118 Janell Lane.
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
- big and opened house for a small rental amount - nearer to the beach than described - in a very calm area but near shopping - the neibourgh : a little bit noisy at night
Beautiful house, with all of the necessary accouterments for a home away from home. Almost perfect location to the beach. A bit far to drag beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, etc. on foot. From the ground level entrance to the living area, 41 steps is a bit hard for those of us in their mid-50's! Grand decks outside on the second and third levels with plenty of seating & a picnic table for outdoor dinners, conversation, etc. One call for service was responded to within a few hours. Ac & master suite jacuzzi were fabulous. House was spotless. Far too long of a drive from Pittsburgh, pa!!!
I love the reverse floor plan so all can enjoy the view of the ocean. It does require ability to go up stairs! Everything was clean and in good condition. This was great for our large family. Easy 1-block walk to beach. About 3 blocks to grocery store.
We've stayed at Five Oaks several times and have always enjoyed it. It meets our family needs for bedroom space. Emerald Isle Realty provides professional service and has responded quickly to any requests. Walk to the beach access is not too far (about 200 yards).
Thank you for your review of your stay at Five Oak and for your compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and the services we provide. It pleases me to know that you enjoy revisiting this property each year and we look forward to hosting you during many more trips to Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Give us a call!