4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths | Check in on Saturday
- 3rd Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 4 BR, 5 1/2 B. Q * Q * Q * Q, B (D down, S up) * Q futon, D futon. Spacious BRs all with private baths. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 6 cable TVs, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, water softener. Reverse floor plan. Covered and open decks with porch furniture including picnic table and chairs. Large family room with futons, sofa and TV. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Third row with good ocean views and easy beach access. Located in Daisywood, exclusive oceanside subdivision with low traffic; quiet and private yet convenient to Emerald Plantation shops and restaurants. Walk to Playland area with waterslide and other amusements. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 118 Janell Lane.
|$2,075||$1,975||$1,275||N/A / N/A||N/A|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Nice property in very good condition. Nice decorating, well-equipped kitchen, no plumbing problems. About a one-block walk to the beach, convenient to grocery shopping but still a residential feel to neighborhood. View of ocean from the dining and living rooms. (3rd floor.) Not good for people who have trouble with stairs. There are beds for about 17 people, but as it is listed as a 4-bedroom home, you can legally only have 8 people staying in it. We enjoyed our stay!
This home is large enough to take care of our family of 15 to 20 people. You can see the ocean from the top floor and the house is close to the town. You can walk to the food store, restruants, go karts, slides, stores, and putt putt. We will be back next year.
- big and opened house for a small rental amount - nearer to the beach than described - in a very calm area but near shopping - the neibourgh : a little bit noisy at night
Beautiful house, with all of the necessary accouterments for a home away from home. Almost perfect location to the beach. A bit far to drag beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, etc. on foot. From the ground level entrance to the living area, 41 steps is a bit hard for those of us in their mid-50's! Grand decks outside on the second and third levels with plenty of seating & a picnic table for outdoor dinners, conversation, etc. One call for service was responded to within a few hours. Ac & master suite jacuzzi were fabulous. House was spotless. Far too long of a drive from Pittsburgh, pa!!!
I love the reverse floor plan so all can enjoy the view of the ocean. It does require ability to go up stairs! Everything was clean and in good condition. This was great for our large family. Easy 1-block walk to beach. About 3 blocks to grocery store.
Give us a call!