3 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 3 BR, 3 B. Island Club linens provided. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, water filter, 6 cable TVs, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout. Large decks up and down with deck furniture, picnic table, porch swing, rockers, outside shower, ramp access to each side (not ADA approved). Weekly only. Small dogs allowed with $200 non-refundable fee per pet (2 maximum, absolutely no cats). 1601 Ocean Drive. EAST: Q * Q * Q * Q * 2B (1 D down, S up). Surround sound, central vacuum. WEST: Q * Q * Q * Q * 2S * DSS. 46” HDTV in living area, free long distance in the US, answering machine, 3 wall-mounted hair dryers. No smoking.
|$2,820||2350 / 2620||1590 / 1500||1050 / 1150||$925|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
A TripAdvisor Member
The most beautiful location. A great area with great fishing. Local shrimp & scallops so fresh and sweet we couldn't stop eating them. Very relaxing. We do wish the house had screens, so we could have turned the AC off and enjoyed the sounds and breezes of this beautiful place.
One of the best beach rentals we've ever had. We particularly appreciate the outfitting of the kitchen and dining facilities. The smaller table for games is most helpful.
We booked Jimanik East for 2 weeks and had a great vacation. We had a few problems, but the service from Emerald Isle Realty took care of our concerns quickly. We love the outside deck! The rocking chairs and the porch swing can't be beat. It is an older property and the living room furniture was not our favorite, but it was oceanfront, affordable and allowed pets. We'd rather have a modest oceanfront property that we can afford to book for 2 weeks rather than a nicer place we can only afford for a week. 2 weeks makes all the difference.
Give us a call!