Just for the Fun of It
4 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 4 BR, 3 B. K * Q * Q, S * 2S, B * R. Spacious, one level home with custom kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 cable TVs, DVD players, stereo with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout. Covered deck with porch furniture, picnic table, gas grill, enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Beautiful panoramic ocean views. Walkway to the beach with dune deck. Short walk to shops and restaurants. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets. 7521 Ocean Drive.
|$3,995||3845 / 3895||$2,195||1735 / 1785||$1,400|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
This house was beautifully decorated and very well equipped. We felt we were guests in someone's home rather than in a rental. The home was exceptionally clean and the beachfront deck was large with plenty of seating and even a picnic table for outside dining. For the money, I'd have to say that this home is the best on the Crystal Coast. Pride of ownership is evident in every detail of the home. If you should view pictures of the property online they really don't do it justice. Emerald Isle Realty's service was exceptional.
Emerald Isle Realty supplied super service for a fabulous house. Jftfi suited our families, grandparents, children, grandkids, perfectly. The short trip to the beach meant adults could sit on the porch and watch fun in the sand! The outdoor shower was a blessing in keeping sand out of the house and kids and adults happy. We all had fun cooking in the well-equipped kitchen and couldn't find a thing we lacked. We are all looking forward to coming back next year.
Give us a call!