Ocean Watch West
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 3 1/2 B. Island Club linen service with beds made. Three BRs are oceanfront with deck access; one BR is on top floor with half bath and deck; additional bonus room. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, answering machine, 6 cable TVs, 6 DVD players, stereo with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, jacuzzi in MBR, hair dryers in all bathrooms, ceiling fans throughout, water softener. Extra refrigerator in downstairs storage area. Covered and open decks with porch furniture, dune seating area, gas grill, enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Professionally landscaped, paved drive with additional parking. No smoking. No pets. 4607 Ocean Drive.
EAST: K * K * Q * Q * Q. 42” HDTV with HD channels. Free unlimited long distance in the US and Canada. Large selection of books and movies. Bottled water service. Weekly only.
WEST: K * Q * Q * Q * D, S. 50” projection HDTV with HD channels in living area and five 32” flat screens. Porch swing on deck.
|$3,685||3385 / 3585||$2,250||$1,430||$1,200|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
We didn't think we could best last year's family vacation on the beach but this year's sun and surf surpassed last year's.
This house is beautiful and spacious. Having the beds made when we arrived was wonderful and the extra refrigerator was a bonus. The new decking is great, no splinters. We spent many days and nights on the porch swing and comfortable deck furniture gazing at the beautiful view the house offered. We have been coming to Emerald Isle for many years and have always rented different houses on different sections of the beach. We're considering breaking that tradition and returning here next year.
Give us a call!