3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Middle Row
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 3 BR, 1 1/2 B. Q * D * B. Island Club linens provided. Washer/dryer, 3 cable TVs, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans. Deck and screened porch with furniture including rockers, picnic table, charcoal grill, enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Outdoor tiki bar. Large, fenced back yard. Short walk to beach access at end of Seagull Street. Available year ‘round. No smoking. Pets allowed with $200 non-refundable fee per pet. 7513 Sandpiper Lane.
This property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. September & May $1,600; October & April $1,450; November - March $1,225. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Put a sign on the wall that says fan in attic . Other than that we had a very good time the house was just far enough from the Ocean that I had a good walk, Very clean and nice thank you for making my visit a pleasant time I always loved it there, I have been coming there every sence 1984 and hope to be back next year.
All the creature comforts, and nestled shade you need. all within the walking distance to the beach without shoes !! Our stay was fabulous, and we cannot wait to come back. We loved it !! Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to stay in your wonderful home.
We had a great time and this house was perfect! Felt like staying in the country but we were only 2 blocks from the beach! Do yourself a favor and stay here you won't be disappointed!
Give us a call!