Paws in the Sand
5 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 5 BR, 2 B. Q * Q * Q * B * B * DSS. Island Club linen service with beds made. Oceanfront 11’ x 27’ swimming pool. Heated pool is available for an additional $350 per week. Newly refurbished in 2015 including granite countertops in kitchen and baths. Exterior access only to two downstairs BRs with bunks. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 2 refrigerators, 3 cable TVs including 42” plasma TVs on both levels, 3 DVD players, stereo with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, water softener/purification system. Hardwood floors on upper level. Covered decks with porch furniture including rockers, gas grill, hot/cold outside shower. Magnificent ocean views. Three-night minimum. Available year-round. No smoking. Pets allowed with $250 non-refundable fee per pet. 2313 Ocean Drive.
|$5,795||4495 / 4995||3195 / 3595||2195 / 2495||$1,495|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Great location, perfect views, perfect for our families needs. The realtor did not have the place ready. Even though we reserved 3 weeks ahead, someone at the realty told me that they had to rally together to get the home ready so that we did not have to be relocated to another property. When my Husband arrived, there was construction going on and pieces of wood, shingle and nails were not cleaned up. Old nail heads in pool decking kept breaking off and sticking to our feet. Very dangerous and poor way to run a business.
Great little house. Covered porch with rocking chairs, which is a must for me at the beach to have a relaxing respite from the sun occasionally. Nice pool area and short easy walk over to the beach. Perfect, cozy, easy.
Give us a call!