Pebble Beach D206
3 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
FEATURES: Oceanfront complex offering oceanfront, ocean view and pool view condominiums in 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Security gate access, outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool (heated in winter), kiddie pool, outdoor grills, lighted tennis courts, outside showers. All units have wireless high speed Internet access. Clubhouse available for rental. Two parking spaces per unit. No pets.
LOCATION: 9201 Coast Guard Road
3 BR, 2 B. Q * Q * 2S. MBR with Q and private balcony with great oceanfront view. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 2 cable LCD flat screen TVs, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans. Dining room farm table seating for six. Bright, beachy décor. Second floor with wonderful oceanfront views. Decks with porch furniture. Available year ‘round including monthly during the off-season. Weekly only in-season, three-night minimum off-season. No smoking. No pets.
This property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. November - March $1,225; April $1,350. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|$1,750||1350 / 1550||995 / 1095||$795||$795|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
This was our first time to Emerald Isle. The condo was lovely & comfortable with a great ocean front view and plenty of space for our family of five. We enjoyed the amenities of the complex including tennis, swimming pool and grill. It was a great location near the grocery store or a quick trip across the bridge. We booked "same time/same place" before we left. My husband said it was one of the best beach trips we have had.
Good times with family at the beach. The cool wet weather was not avoidable; but the noise next door as they were tearing the decks off was quite avoidable and should not have happened.
Give us a call!