Queens Court 1304
2 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Sunday
Check Out Date:
FEATURES: Oceanfront and oceanside complex. All condominiums provide balconies for easy living. Easy beach access with walkway. Ground level elevators for convenience, outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground area, lighted tennis courts, outdoor grills, security gate access. No pets.
LOCATION: Conveniently located on Reed Drive. Walking distance to many family attractions. Adjacent to public beach access and family campground on either side of complex.
2 BR, 2 B. K * Q. Island Club linens provided. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 flat screen cable TVs, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, free unlimited long distance, ceiling fans, water softener. Private decks with porch furniture. Oceanfront building on top floor with great ocean view. Rents monthly in the off-season. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets.
This oceanfront condo rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. October - April $1,500; May $1,700; September (Weekly rentals only); April & May (No split months). For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
We made last minute plans for Labor Day weekend at Queens Court. Unit was clean, third floor had good ocean views from master and living rooms. Only complaint is microwave was dinosaur!
We rented 1304 for a month for my mother to stay and it was fabulous - right on the beach perfect location to stores and beautifully decorated! I would reccommend this unit to anyone and we even booked it for next year for 2 months!
I'm so happy to hear that your Mother enjoyed her time in Emerald Isle and is extending her next stay. We'll be looking forward to it! Please let us know if we can be of help as you continue to make plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Give us a call!