Queens Court 1305
3 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Sunday
Check Out Date:
FEATURES:Oceanfront and oceanside complex. All condominiums provide balconies for easy living. Easy beach access with walkway. Ground level elevators for convenience, outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground area, lighted tennis courts, outdoor grills, security gate access. Two parking spaces per unit. No pets.
LOCATION: Conveniently located on Reed Drive. Walking distance to many family attractions. Adjacent to public beach access and family campground on either side of complex.
3 BR, 3 B. K * K * K. Island Club linens provided. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 3 flat screen cable TVs, wireless high speed Internet access. Private deck with porch furniture. Oceanfront, top floor with incredible, panoramic ocean views. Weekly only. No smoking. No pets.
This panoramic oceanfront condo rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. January or February $1,850. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail email@example.com
|$2,495||$2,125||1695 / 1795||N/A / 1795||N/A|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
The condo was in nice condition and it looks as though the owner is upgrading the bathrooms, the master bath still needs to have both the shower and toilet updated. With only those complaints, the furniture was comfortable, the three king size beds very nice, the view from inside fabulous and best of all the deck. The view of the beach was unbeatable, we could hear the ocean all night, never had to deal with insects and the deck furniture extremely comfortable. It is a must return spot.
Give us a call!