San Kat West
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 3 1/2 B. K * Q * Q * 2S * 2 T dybds. Island Club linens provided. Three BRs are oceanfront with deck access; one BR is on top floor with half bath and deck. All BRs have ocean views. Excellent ocean views from all deck levels. Very spacious home with open floor plan on main level. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, 5 cable TVs (surround sound and DVD in living area), free unlimited long distance in the US, answering machine, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout, connecting doors, game room, advanced water system. Hair dryers in bathrooms. Covered and open sundecks with rocking chairs and picnic table. Boardwalk to the beach with large dune seating area. Enclosed hot/cold outside shower. Available year ‘round. Weekly only. Absolutely no smoking and no pets. 5705 Ocean Drive.
|$3,555||3055 / 3355||1955 / 2055||1265 / 1295||$1,265|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
The house is nice and right on the beach. The kitchen dosen't have basic things like can openers,cork screws etc. Bring plastic cups because you will not want to drink out of their glasses.
It was nice to see they had a griddle, waffle maker, blender and pretty good knives and pans. There was lots of room for dining and loved the outdoor area. I think the only thing missing was an outside grill. Even if there was a charcoal grill available that would have helped. Most places have gas grills supplied. Lower level was musty smell which permeated upstairs when walking next store. Had to keep the door closed.
Give us a call!