4 bedrooms, 2 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 2 B. Q * Q, S * D, S * 2D. Dishwasher, 2 cable TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo with CD player, wireless high speed Internet access, free unlimited long distance in the US, washer/dryer (shared), ceiling fans throughout. Exterior access to both sides from the upper and lower oceanfront decks and covered front porch. Spacious decks with picnic table, rockers and porch furniture, enclosed hot/cold outside shower. No smoking. No pets. 5213 Ocean Drive.
This oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. September & May $1,630; October & April $1,400; November - March $1,200. For further details please contact the Long Term Department at 252.354.6149 or e-mail email@example.com
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Ted and Connie Cass
The most wonderfull place we have ever stayed in.All the beds were very comfortable.The kitchen was very nice,except it needs more pots and pans.Loved the view of the water and the large decks.So nice to just walk out the back door and walk a few feet and go fishing.Candee at Emerald Isle Realty was such a joy to work with.We had no bad expeirences,just hope we get to stay there at our next time at the beach.I would like to add that we had such a wonderfull group of young adults staying in the duplex next door,that made our trip such a joy.
Malena and Matthew
Great place to stay.Everything was wonderful our family had a great time.
Give us a call!