3 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Single Family
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Cottage, 3 BR, 3 B. Q * Q * Q * 2Q. Island Club linens provided. All bedrooms are oceanfront. Dishwasher, water softener, washer/dryer, 5 cable TVs, 4 DVD players, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans throughout. Covered porch, upper and lower decks with rockers and picnic table, 2 outside showers (1 enclosed hot/cold). Available year 'round. No smoking. Small, housetrained pets allowed with $80 non-refundable fee per pet (2 maximum). 811 Ocean Drive.
|$3,325||2850 / 3025||1950 / 2025||$1,450||$1,025|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Can't beat it for convenience to the beach - up close and personal. Forget using the outdoor shower as it was filled with sand and dirty and needed cleaned out and repaired. The furnishings are adequate along with the appliances but the refrigerator needs replaced. The upstairs bedrooms with ALL windows facing the ocean are spectacular. Our favorite place was the upper deck for coctails and watching the waves come in - priceless. All in all a nice place for the beach.
Love all oceanfront bedrooms! With 3 adult sons, it allows everyone to have a perfect, equal, private space as wll as a beautiful downstairs gathering area. We feel like we have a home away from home at Surf Neptune and could easily exist "happily ever after" if we only had the money ! There is a neighbor , however, that comes every year the same week we do that stays in Surf Princess that is certifiably CRAZY ! She is vulgar, intrusive , and hits everyone as soon as thet go done on the beach . Even blunt rudeness, and polite request for a quiet nap are ignored. I guess it's just our luck and it has kind of become a family joke. They also leave their Oceanside porch lights on all night. That's the only "problem" we ever have though. As far as our accomadations go, we have fallen in love
Give us a call!