Whale Song East
4 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Saturday
- Emerald Isle, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
Duplex, 4 BR, 3 B. Beautifully furnished. All BRs are oceanfront or ocean view and have access to furnished decks. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, wireless high speed Internet access, ceiling fans. Large, covered main deck with porch rockers, covered dune deck, enclosed hot/cold outside showers. Locking renter’s storage closet. Watch the kids or ocean sunset from the covered dune deck. Walk/bike to public tennis courts. Weekly only. Absolutely no pets. 7301 Ocean Drive.
This oceanfront property rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. October & April $1,960; November - March $1,680 For further details please call Long Term at 252.354.6149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|$3,725||3225 / 3455||$1,975||$1,480||$975|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Craig, Terri, Farran, Kevin, Brody & Houston
We have been vacationing in EI for 25years, renting for 10 years and this is the 1st time we rented the same house for next year. The house is clean, comfortable and ideally located (for us). The negatives are the refrigerator; it's cooling ability is marginal and it has limited space. It would be nice to have an additional refrigerator in the ground level storage closet. The deck needs to be replaced there are lots of nails that are sticking up and the wood is splintering. We purchased a hammer and hammered several nails everyday. The railings on the decks are not to code and a small child could easily slip/fall between the balusters.
08/30 - 09/06: $1775 reduced from $1975
Give us a call!