3 bedrooms, 3 baths | Check in on Sunday
- Pine Knoll Shores, NC
In House Rating:
Check Out Date:
FEATURES:Oceanfront condominium complex offers outdoor pool, lighted tennis courts, park grills, outside shower, marina with boat ramp. Boat slips are available for rent on a first come, first serve basis. Lighted foot paths and nature trails. Elevator in building C. Two parking spaces per unit. No pets.
3 BR, 3 B. Q * D * 2S. Island Club linens provided. MBR suite with screened porch overlooking ocean. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, cable TV, DVD player, wireless high speed Internet access, wet bar. Screened porch and private balcony with furniture. Child friendly. Access to pool, marina and tennis courts. Beautiful ocean views. Weekly only. Available year ‘round. No smoking. No pets.
This oceanfront condo rents monthly in the off-season. Linens are not included in monthly rentals, but may be added to your reservation. September & May $1,450; October & April $1,225; November - March $999. For further details please call Long Term at 252.354.6149 or email email@example.com
|$1,725||1450 / 1550||950 / 1050||$800||$700|
- All rates shown are per week.
- Homes showing N/A are not available in that season.
- The rates and dates listed above and in the description are for informational and comparison purposes only, to aid your vacation rental search and selection.
- Please call or check availability above as some homeowners have chosen different dates for their seasons.
- Please note that some owners have chosen a slightly higher rate during some holiday weeks.
- * Reduced rates cannot be combined with any other discounts
Emerald Isle Repeats
We were disappointed that we couldn't see the ocean from our balcony. We like to have our breakfast and watch the ocean and we were not able to do that. The inside of the condo was nice but not without problems. The patio doors are extremely difficult to get open and the blinds in the master bedroom won't open and shut and keep falling off. The price was nice, but I'd rather pay the extra money to actually see the ocean from our patio.
Our stay at the breakers was so refreshing and quite. a great way to enjoy the beach.
I'm happy to know that you were able to relax and enjoy the beach during your time on the Crystal Coast. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please give us a call when you start planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Give us a call!